Learn the importance of simplifying and using values to create eye catching paintings.
Free sketch download to follow along with this tutorial. For learning purpose only.
Supplies I used:
- Arches cold press watercolor paper 140lbs – https://amzn.to/2wgcA84
- Any palette – https://amzn.to/328MKPv
- Masking tape – https://amzn.to/2HsEK2g
- 2b pencil – https://amzn.to/31ZdSAn
- Masking Fluid – https://amzn.to/2u08S1B
- Molotow masking fluid pen – https://amzn.to/2uNMqt3
- Rigor brush – https://amzn.to/2UWMilQ
- Size 6,10,12 Escoda watercolor brushes – https://amzn.to/2SMDRH1
Watercolors from Sennelier and Daniel Smith
- Cobalt Blue (S) – https://amzn.to/2UWm6rs
- Ultramarine Blue (S) – https://amzn.to/320xow1
- Panes Gray (S) – https://amzn.to/2Su06SY
- Burnt Sienna (DS) – https://amzn.to/2u5vo9u
- Burnt Umber (DS) – https://amzn.to/2vyRscW
- Yellow Ochre (S) – https://amzn.to/324i8hR
- Cad Red (S) – https://amzn.to/2HoFi9h
DISCLAIMER: This article contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, and purchase it through Amazon I’ll get a small commission! These small commissions help to keep me making more art and more videos! I’m super grateful for your support!
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions let me know in the comments below.